Due to the persevering with unfold of coronavirus, I’m doing a webinar on the topic: How Not to Die in a Pandemic. This webinar will likely be April 8 from 2-4pm ET. For extra info and to register, go right here.
The movies from my most up-to-date webinar, Why Do Vegetarians Have Higher Stroke Risk?, at the moment are out there for digital obtain right here.
In reality, all of my earlier webinars can be found:
Many of the movies from these webinars are already up on NutritionFacts.org, however in the event you’d like all of them in one place, take a look at the downloads. Note that these are simply the movies from the webinars, and don’t embody the dwell Q&As.
New quantity covers Lp(a)
My new quantity is out right this moment and is offered as a streaming video so you may start watching it instantly. As you may see beneath, the primary focus is on the weight problems epidemic and the query of whether or not vegetarians actually have larger stroke danger and why. If these subjects look acquainted, it’s as a result of they have been the main target of my latest webinars (see beneath for particulars on my subsequent one!) All of those movies will ultimately be out there without cost on-line over the following few months, however in the event you don’t need to wait, you may watch all of them streaming proper now. You can even order it as a bodily DVD.
Here’s the total listing of chapters from the brand new quantity—a preview of what’s to come over the following few months on NutritionFacts.org:
1. The Role of Diet vs. Exercise in the Obesity Epidemic
2. The Role of Genes in the Obesity Epidemic
3. The Thrifty Gene Theory: Survival of the Fattest
4. Cut the Calorie-Rich-And-Processed Foods
5. The Role of Processed Foods in the Obesity Epidemic
6. The Role of Taxpayer Subsidies in the Obesity Epidemic
7. The Role of Marketing in the Obesity Epidemic
8. The Role of Food Advertisements in the Obesity Epidemic
9. The Role of Personal Responsibility in the Obesity Epidemic
10. The Role of Corporate Influence in the Obesity Epidemic
11. The Role of the Toxic Food Environment in the Obesity Epidemic
12. Benefits of Quinoa for Lowering Triglycerides
13. Treating High Lp(a): A Risk Factor for Atherosclerosis
14. How to Lower Lp(a) with Diet
15. What to Eat for Stroke Prevention
16. What Not to Eat for Stroke Prevention
17. Do Vegetarians Really Have Higher Stroke Risk?
18. Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Vitamin D?
19. Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Omega 3s?
20. Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Vegan Junk Food?
21. Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Saturated Fat?
22. Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Animal Protein?
23. Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Vitamin B12 & Homocysteine?
24. How to Test for Functional Vitamin B12 Deficiency
25. Should Vegetarians Take Creatine to Normalize Homocysteine?
26. The Efficacy and Safety of Creatine for High Homocysteine
Order my new DVD at DrGreger.org/collections/dvds or as a video obtain/streaming at DrGreger.org/collections/downloads. And keep in mind, in the event you watch the movies on NutritionFacts.org or YouTube, you may entry captions in a number of totally different languages. To discover yours, click on on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video after which “Subtitles/CC.”
If you’re a $25+ month-to-month supporter and opted in to our donor rewards, you’d already be an skilled on these new subjects by now, having already acquired a complimentary link to the brand new obtain. New downloads are launched each 9 weeks. If you’d like to routinely obtain them earlier than they’re even out there to the general public, please think about turning into a month-to-month supporter.
Anyone signing up on the donation web page to develop into a $25+ month-to-month contributor will likely be given a possibility to decide in to obtain the most recent downloads without cost so long as their contributions are present.
Speaking Tour on Hold
Given the extent of reported group transmission and the prospects of flattening the pandemic curve by stopping pointless public gatherings, I’m suspending my talking tour till we’ve a higher deal with on the prevalence and unfold after enough testing is accomplished. Please verify our talking tour web page for essentially the most up to date info on occasions.
I’ve additionally been doing tons of interviews – right here’s a latest one featured in British GQ.
Are Ancient Grains Healthier?
Ancient wheats like kamut are put to the check for irritation, blood sugar, and ldl cholesterol management.
Benefits of Grapes for Brain Health
Grape juice and complete grapes are put to the check for mind operate, together with cognitive decline in early Alzheimer’s.
Live Q&As TODAY
Every month now I do Q&As dwell from my treadmill, and right this moment is the day.
- Facebook Live: At 12:00 p.m. ET go to our Facebook web page to watch dwell and ask questions.
- YouTube Live Stream: At 1:00 p.m. ET go right here to watch dwell and ask much more questions!
You can now discover hyperlinks to all of my previous dwell YouTube and Facebook Q&As proper right here on NutritionFacts.org. If that’s not sufficient, keep in mind I’ve an audio podcast to preserve you firm at http://nutritionfacts.org/audio.
Michael Greger, M.D.
PS: If you haven’t but, you may subscribe to my free movies right hereand watch my dwell, year-in-review displays: