Gluten-Free Vegan Corn Wrap
This corn wrap is made gluten-free by the addition of Possible’s Gluten Free Atta. Gluten Free Flour is a healthy, gluten-free, guilt-free various to conventional wheat flour roti/chapati.
It is made out of an assortment of entire gluten free grains like millets, pulses and many others.
The vibrant yellow in corn is indicative of the antioxidant lutein and zeaxanthin. Try this healthy variant of the tortilla and revel in.
- 25 gm Sweet Corn (boiled)
- 25 gm Onion
- 25 gm Tomato
- 25 gm Mixed Bell Pepper
- A number of Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- A number of Green Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- Salt – to style
- Take boiled candy corn in a bowl. Take onion, tomato, combined bell pepper, coriander leaves, chilli powder, lemon juice, required quantity salt, inexperienced chilli in it. Mix all of them collectively.
- Make a wrap out of Possible’s Gluten Free Roti.
- Serve your Gluten-free vegan corn wrap and revel in.